Week 4 assignment

10 things that I like to take pictures of...
1. figures
2. shadows/ silhouettes
3. nature/ wildlife
4. water
5. graffiti/ street
6. Ella- my chocolate lab.
7. smoke
8. friends
9. people's faces
10. fashion

Subject: For this, I used my purple rope lights... and I basically locked me and my quadmate in the bathroom and made people's bladders explode. No big deal.

What is it that interests you about this subject?
• color
• lights are fun to work with
• can be positive and negative
• depending on how they are used, they can be abstract or real
• can create bokeh effect.....I'M OBSESSED.

What are the essential elements of this subject that you want to capture in photos?
• movement/ interesting blur
• BOKEH
• pos/ neg space created by light concentration

Shutter speed / Aperture?
- for this assignment- shutter speed was more of a major factor in my case but normally, aperture would dominate importance

What are some good settings to use?
• slow shutter speed
• no flash
• small aperture

0 comments:

Post a Comment