week 6 assignment

Over break... I was sick... and I had really hoped to go take photos in NYC... but clearly it didn't happen. So here are the photos I settled with.


* In my photos... I didn't realize they had a common (excluding the first photo) "orange-ish color" theme until basically.... tonight... 




DAY  1
 my row of earrings- I really like clocks.. and I love working with depth of field

DAY 2
 hand carved beads- my mom has a collection of hand carved jewelry and I just really like this one for some unknown reason

DAY 3
Ella- I have no idea why I like this.... 

DAY 4
 Chinese lantern- i love the idea of life and death in one photo. and here the lantern is still alive... but the walls are deteriorating. When they are fully deteriorated... they are amazing.

DAY 4 still...
  flower. cause everyone likes to take pictures of them

3 comments:

  1. T.Carlone said...

    I really enjoy the first and forth pictures. With the first one I enjoy that the first piece is is visibly detailed but the ones behind are blurred.

  2. Anonymous said...

    All of these are great

  3. Kristen Webster said...

    You definitely use the rule of thirds in the first one and I love that. Depth of field is great too.

Post a Comment