Evaluate the photo for all 12 criteria from our list. In what areas is this photo strong? What is weak? What would you do to improve the photo if you could?
1. I feel that this photo catches interest through the contrast in colors.
2. I feel like there is an interesting point of view by shooting up towards the subject and not placing it in the center of the frame.
3. I feel like the image makes the viewer think of why the bunny is under the covers, and what is going on on the wall.
4. I don't really feel like this photo has a message or pushes barriers....
5. I feel like the subject matter is interesting, but I feel like if it wasn't taken from that point of view, it would be less interesting.
6. The story is probably of a sleepy bunny?
7. -not really.
8. the focus is pretty clear on the subject matter and blurry in the foreground and background. there is even a natural vignette to the bottom of the photo
9. Having a tall frame really helps this photo. If the blanket was cut off on the top, it wouldn't be as strong.
10. strong lighting behind the blanket.
11. I feel like it is pretty well exposed...
12. digital.

strong- i feel the point of view, and the subject.
weak- maybe the critical moment?

If I could improve the photograph, I would probably mess around with lighting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment